- Anti-vibration gloves dampen vibrations at a wide range of frequencies.
- Individuals affected by hand vibration use anti-vibration gloves with materials that lessens the effects of vibration from power tools, hammers, and other pneumatic devices.
- These economical cotton/poly knitted vibration damping gloves are coated with “pods” of lightweight cellular polyurethane. The combination makes for extremely comfortable vibration reducing gloves that use encapsulated air to cushion and dampen vibration, giving the user good dexterity, a lightweight feel, and reduced bunching. The vibration reducing gloves absorb and dissipate some of the vibration emitted from pneumatic and impact tools, helping to reduce fatigue to hands, arms, and shoulders.
- Available in Size Medium in a half finger version
Recommended areas of use:
- Jack hammers, Sanding, Machine Ramming and Power tools.