Glove specially designed for handling and laying razor wire and concertina wire.
The RIPDEXG special concertina barbed wire glove is specially designed for handling and laying concertina or “razor” barbed wire on sensitive sites (prisons, SEVESO, etc.).
The glove is also suitable for working with metal and glass where there is a high risk of cuts or punctures.
The RIPDEXG glove has a number of qualities that are highly appreciated for these tasks:
– High-quality leather lined with technical mesh provides ideal protection against cuts, punctures and contact heat (100°C).
– This anti-perforation glove features a cuff for reinforced and extended forearm protection .
– The glove features a leather artery-guard reinforcement at the wrist for enhanced protection.
High-quality leather is water-repellent with the following advantages:
– The glove is highly durable, as the leather does not harden after drying and remains supple for prolonged use . These RIPDEXG gloves are durable over time, so you can use your protective equipment for as long as possible.
– Grip is maintained in all circumstances, as the glove is suitable for oily or damp environments.
Care instructions: Wash after use with warm water and soap, then air-dry away from a heat source. Then store your gloves away from moisture and light. RIPDEXG gloves are also suitable for industrial washing.
|+ Product (1)
|Maximum cut resistance
|+ Product (2)
|Excellent puncture resistance
|+ Product (3)
|Oil-barrier and good grip
|Leather crust, Stainless steel, Polyamide, High-tenacity polyethylene
|Gloves with cuff, Concertina gloves, Oily media gloves
|Up to 100°C
|Dry clean, Hand wash