- Constructed from a nylon & carbon fibre blend. This glove protects equipment like circuit boards from the natural oils of the skin while also protecting sensitive equipment from harmful static discharge.
- Suitable for use in ESD environments
- This glove can be used with most mobile touchscreen devices
- Low linting construction for minimal contamination
- Offers protection against electrostatic discharge
- Nylon liner is super thin and offers high dexterity
- The back and palm of the glove provides good ventilation to the hand avoiding perspiration and clamminess.
- The glove is manufactured using a 280 D polyester Yarn ( 70D /24F /2×2 ) with a carbon based nylon thread.
Recommended areas of use
- Delicate & precise operations
- Photographic printing
- Plasticisation applications
- Semi conductors